Marketing Green Companies
We are committed to the effort for a greener future. We fully understand the importance of green or innovative products and technologies that could have a positive impact on the environment and the human race. With that being said, our role in the green movement is getting our clients important green products and green services the exposure it deserves.
What is Green Marketing?
What are the green marketing and advertising rules and guidelines?
Before marketing a business in the green industry, there are specific rules, regulations, licensing requirements, and guidelines that must be followed, depending on the industry. We are knowledgeable about the requirements of marketing green companies. Any business that claims to be green, or companies that offer environmentally friendly products or services, must ensure they are in compliance with any and all green marketing rules and regulations. Information about green marketing and advertising rules and guidelines can be found at www.business.gov. If you own a green business, it is important to have a green marketing expert that can advise you on the most effective ways to market your business while complying with all rules, regulations, and guidelines.
Green Marketing Issues:
- Guides for the Use of Environmental Marketing Claims.
- Regulations for green marketing and advertising practices.
- How to Comply with Environmental Marketing Guidelines.
- What is USDA Organic, 100% Organic, Organic, Made with Organic Ingredients?
- How to make truthful environmental claims about your business.
- Product-Specific Information and MSDS Data.
- Rules for labeling and advertising.